Sun 08:23 Can an SSH server in password mode be impersonated if I ignore the fingerprint warning? – security
Mon 08:23 Why create a CSR on my own server to have it signed by a 3rd party? – security
Showed 2 links.
View older hot links.
- The filter matches using both the URL and the title, case-insensitively.
- test will simply search for test. !test will exclude anything containing test.
- test, !b will include anything containing test that does not contain b.
- test, b will search for anything containing test or b. There is no way to do 'and' instead of 'or'.
- https://workplace, https://stackoverflow, !test
will show only posts from workplace and stackoverflow, that do not have 'test' in the title.
will show everything except workplace and stackoverflow.
- You cannot use escape characters.
- Exclamation points that are not at the start, do not negate the search. E.g. no! is not a negative filter.
- A good way to match sites is by matching just a little bit around the site name. E.g. https://security.stackexchange.com/question/x can be matched using /security.
and mathoverflow using /mathoverflow..
- A set of filters that I like is this.
Author: Luc Gommans | @lucgommans